We are in the business of effecting change in small minds for a bigger future.
Our principles are embodied in the curriculum design and general learning environment. The instructional delivery is organized around learning centres where opportunities are provided for children to acquire skills and concepts involving problem-solving, questioning, decision making, evaluating, and discovering to help the child:
- Develop a positive self-image.
- Achieve intellectual growth.
- Expand his/her world of people, experiences and ideas.
- Increase competence and skills in listening, thinking, and speaking.
- Increase physical coordination skills.
- Cope with social and emotional situations.
- Increase his/her level of independence and self-direction.
- Develop trusting relationships.
- Develop his/her natural curiosity and creative potential.